Much more than a video chat tool, iMind.com is a video conferencing tool for companies that help increase the efficiency of your operations by organizing video conferences with employees, customers, and partners who are far away from you. iMind offers meeting organizers and participants a lot of ways to communicate lively even more than you would in a physical conference room or with other video conferencing platforms.
Various Ways to Use iMind and the Options You Have
These are the various ways you can use iMind and the options available to you:
- you can use iMind to participate in video and audio conferences;
- you can use it to create your own events and invite participants;
- iMind also allows you to talk even if you’re a participant;
- you can also use the screen-sharing feature improve meeting experience;
- because each participant can share their screen, you can view speaker documents.
Those are the ways you can use the iMind service.
How to Create a Meeting?
Create a meeting on the platform following these method:
- Click the “Create a meeting room” button in the top right corner.
- Sign in with your Google or Apple account and select a plan. You have the Free option, the Pro option which is $6.99 a month, and the Business option which is $9.99 a month.
- Once you select a plan, tap Finish and you’d be directed into your Room. You will find the room link which you can copy and share with participants.
Your meeting should have been created if all processes were followed correctly.
How to Join an Event?
The organizer of the event creates a link for the meeting room. The link can be shared to various participants. Simply follow the link.
You may reach out to the support team if you are unable to join an event after trying the methods explained.
Tips on Using The Video Conferencing Tool
Here are tips for using the video conferencing tool. These tips would explain how to get the best services in terms of audio, video and recording events:
- To ensure high-quality sound, it is enough to use the built-in microphone and speakers.
- For best results, we recommend using a headset, or at least headphones.
- Video transmission creates a large amount of Internet traffic, therefore, when using 3G / 4G networks, we recommend using an unlimited tariff of a telecom operator or switching to a WiFi connection.
- For high-quality pictures and sound, we recommend using WiFi networks with a stable connection.
- The camera is enabled by default. You can turn off the camera at any time during the event.
- You can record events with one click by tapping “Recordings” under “Rooms” in the left panel of your dashboard.
- Recording is done on the server, which ensures the maximum quality of the result, which does not depend on the stable operation of the Internet channel.
You may follow the listed tips to have a good time using the platform.
iMind is a safe, next-generation video conferencing platform for individuals and businesses who want to meet with families, friends, employees, business partners, and other stakeholders. The site is reliable as can be seen from the iMind reviews online. Plus it’s easy to navigate, built for ease of use, and simple, and you don’t need to pay or install an app to create or get on a meeting.