Are you going crazy thinking about the perfect gift that will make her birthday special? Or you just want to show your appreciation to your lady love and are wondering what gift is ideal without their being an occasion? Many people think that finding gifts for women is the most difficult thing to do. But honestly, it is not. All you need to do when you are thinking about gift ideas for her is to remember what makes her smile! Yes, it really is that simple! If she loves a particular author, buy her his latest book. If she loves crockery, you can buy her those expensive wine glasses she has been eyeing for months. However, when there is no occasion, there really are no better gifts for women than flowers. Women adore flowers, flowers make them feel special. Find out which flowers are her favourite and send her a colourful bunch any day of the month to make it special! However, we have put together a few gift ideas that will make your woman especially happy!
Gifts for her: a few ideas
- It’s important to know that the best gift ideas do not come from the prize tag attached to them, but rather from the sentiments attached to them. If it is the first anniversary of your first date, surprise her. Send her a box of assorted chocolates with a bunch of fresh flowers. Have it delivered to her doorstep first thing in the morning, with a card that says, “I love you today and always”
- If you have been having a lot of arguments lately and would like to make up for it, apologise to her with a nice thoughtful gift. Women love appreciation as well as apologies, and once she sees that you are trying to take a step to fix the distance between the two of you, she will treasure your love even more and try and make an effort as well. Send her a bottle of her favourite perfume with a bunch of beautiful white roses along with a single red rose. Add a special card that says, “I am sorry. Will you forgive me and love me forever”. She is bound to melt and give you a call instantly!
- When you have been travelling a lot, your lady love is bound to start feeling lonely. On a weekend when you are away on business and she is feeling particularly miserable, send her a gift that tells her that she isn’t far from your thoughts. A beautiful negligee or a comfortable night suit, along with a cute teddy to snuggle with will instantly cheer her up and make her feel special. Add a bouquet of fresh lilies with a note attached, “I may be far, but you are in my every thought. I’ll make up for all the lost time once I’m back.”
- Birthdays and anniversaries are special and require a little more effort. While designer clothes, handbags, shoes, lingerie and jewellery are all great gift items, there is nothing that she will like more than a more personalized gift. Get a beautiful picture of the two of you taken on a happy day printed on a pillow case, cushion cover or a coffee mug. Surprise her with your gift, wrapped up neatly along with breakfast in bed. It is bound to start her day on a great note! Or you could even give it to her in person over a romantic dinner for two. Somewhere in between the day have the more materialistic gift delivered to her with a single red rose that says “I am the luckiest man alive because I have you in my life”. She will sure treasure all the gifts a lot more when you have put in more effort to make a few so personalized.
- When she gets a raise or gets a promotion, find her the ideal gift. You’ll find mugs or key chains at your local gift shop which follow this theme and can be printed with “Congratulations, Manager” or “A new Teacher is born” or something similar. If you cannot find something like that, get one personalized at your local photography shop with a picture of her at work. Also give her bouquet of assorted flowers to congratulate her on her endeavours.
- Christmas can be a tricky time for gifts as well. Surprise her with a beautiful red cashmere scarf or those pretty red shoes she has her eyes on. Listen to her when she shows her appreciation for things when you two are at the mall. Those are the perfect cues for you to know what things are ideal for Christmas and New Year presents. It could be a new dinner set, new linen, new shoes, new silverware or something as simple as the quirky snow globe she saw at an antique shop.
So, the best way to make her happy with your gifts is to give her your attention and emotional availability, with which you can make her the happiest person on earth.