It is very common for boys to take their girlfriends out on fancy dates and pamper them to the hilt. How about you take him on one this time and surprise him to the hilt? Here are a few ideas that might help you do just that.
First things first, men like to eat and they hog. You have to have to cook up his favorite dish; no matter what you plan for him. So, get the food department done first. Then, think of the other things you would want to do with him. Indulge in his hobbies, his likes & stuff. It will be much more fun for both of you. You could play a game on his Xbox or learn to play his favorite sport. Even if you do not become an expert at it, he will appreciate your effort.
Buy him something, he really likes. It could be anything from a game to a T-shirt. Oh! And do not forget to end your date with sex. Nothing would surprise him or make him happier than that. Spend the day outdoors. Hit the beach, watch a movie, go to the mall or any other place you would like to. You can also go to a fantasy park. The options available are innumerable.
These are a few random ideas but you could actually do a whole lot of things depending on your budget. Here’s a bifurcation on where you can take your boyfriend and what you can do as per your budget.
The Rich Woman’s Date
- Dinner by the pool side in swimming costumes whilst taking dips in the pool and drinking wine in between. It will sure be one of the best date ever unless, your boyfriend doesn’t like water.
- But if he does like water, take him to the most expensive water park. You guys can just let it all go out there. You are sure to have a wild time.
The Working Woman’s Date
- A local pub is going to be your best bet. Dance floor, drinks and food all in the cover. Can anything get better than that?
- Another one of the things you can do is take him on a long drive. If you have a car, thumbs up. Otherwise, you can definitely rent a car. It is sure to get him a kick to see you take HIM on a long drive, instead of the vice versa.
The Totally Cheap Date
- These dates are the best ones because they make you think out of the box. One of the best things you can do is go on a trek. It doesn’t cost a lot and gives you a lot of quite time together.
- Another one of the better things you can do is go to a hill station together, using public transport. Nothing is going to get more romantic than that.
So, whether you are broke or you want to spend a bomb, there are enough date ideas to surprise your boyfriend with.