|Real Name||Jodie Fletcher|
|Parents||Sheree Zampino and Terrell Fletcher|
|Net Worth||$6 million|
Jodie Fletcher is who you call a celebrity by birth. This is because she was born to celebrity parents, Terrell Fletcher and Sheree Zampino. However, there’s so much to know about Jodie beyond being the daughter of celebrities. We will take a look at her life, net worth, and occupation in this post. Also, we will discuss a little about her parents.
Who is Jodie Fletcher?
Not many people know who Jodie Fletcher is and this is understandable. She is quite young and hasn’t been in the limelight for too long. However, here are some facts to provide you answers to the question above.
- Jodie Fletcher is the daughter of Terrell Fletcher and Sheree Zampino. Both her parents are celebrities.
- Terrell Fletcher is a popular player with the NFL while her mother, Sheree, is a famous actress.
- Not much is known about Jodie but we believe she should be around 10 and 12 years old. Our assumption is based on the fact that the young Jodie was born sometime between 2007 and 2009.
- Her parents’ marriage hit the rocks leading to a divorce. The reason for this situation is shrouded in darkness as both parties claim “irreconcilable differences.”
In this section, we will take a closer look at the personal life of the young Jodie.
- Many people believe that Jodie was born to her celebrity parents between 2007 and 2009. This is because the couple got legally married in 2007.
- Sheree married Terrell after she had broken up with her previous husband. She used to be married to the famous actor, rapper, comedian, and entrepreneur, Will Smith. Sheree bore a son for Will before stepping out of the marriage. This means Jodie has an elder half-brother known as Trey Smith.
- The Fletchers got married in a lavish ceremony that was attended by friends and family.
- Seven years after getting married, Terrell and Sheree filed for a divorce. Reports have it that before now, Jodie had enjoyed a peaceful, fun-filled, and loving family relationship.
- Part of the conditions of the divorce is that Terrell will provide spousal support to care for their daughter.
- Not much is known about Jodie’s education. All evidence points to the fact that she is in school. However, the name and location of her school have been hidden from the media. Both her parents believe it is best to keep Jodie out of the media for now.
- According to Sheree, Jodie and her elder brother have a very close relationship even though they are only half-siblings. She stated that they behave more like they are from the same parents. This is not a surprise considering the fact that Jodie is also very close to her grandfather, Les Zampino.
There is much else to note about Jodie’s personal life except that she is an American of African descent.
Jodie Fletcher is still a very young girl. Asides this, both her parents think it is best to keep her away from the spotlight just yet. As a result of this, she is yet to pick or even start a career.
For now, she’s enjoying her education and exploring what it means to be a child. However, she has been to a couple of events alongside her parents. We believe that when she grows, she will decide what career path she will like to tow. Whatever it is, we will be the first to let you know.
Body measurements: Weight, Height, and Size
Like we mentioned earlier, Jodie has been protected from public view for much of her life. This means that we have no specific values regarding her body measurements. One thing we know is that she is African-American and she has black hair as expected.
As we pointed out earlier, Jodie Fletcher is not working just yet. This means that we cannot categorically put a measure on how much she is worth currently. But being the daughter of two celebrities, she must have a life where her needs are met. We will discuss a little about each of her parents below and show you how much they are worth.
Jodie Fletcher’s Mother: Sheree Zampino
We will share some important information about Jodie’s mother, Sheree, in this section.
- Sheree was born as Sheree Elizabeth Zampino on 16 November 1967. She was born in New York which makes her an American. At the time of her birth, her father worked in New York with a theater company. After her parents’ divorce, Sheree started living with her dad and went ahead to study fashion and business.
- Sheree met her first husband, Will Smith, in 1991. This was when she visited a close friend who was working on the set of a television series “A Different World.” About a year after, Will and Sheree tied the knot and soon she gave birth to Trey Smith.
- Three years after their wedding, the couple called quits and got a divorce. Despite their differences, the couple are still friends and appear frequently along with their son.
- In 2007, Sheree got married again, this time to Terrell Fletcher and NFL player and Pastor. At the time, Terrell was the pastor of the City of Hope International Church. She served as First Lady and also the director of “Women on the Wall Ministries.” The couple split in 2014, seven years after their marriage.
- Sheree is worth $6 million. She made her money from being an actress, entrepreneur, producer, and fashion enthusiast.
Jodie Fletcher’s Father: Terrell Fletcher
- Terrell Fletcher was born on September 14, 1973. This makes him 47-years-old. Fletcher used to be a professional player with the NFL and he played as a running back. He also serves as the pastor of “City of Hope International Church.”
- Fletcher was raised with his two brothers in St. Louis, his hometown. His brothers’ names are Bryan and Shaun Fletcher.
- Terrell is a graduate of the Hazelwood East High. The school is located in Missouri. He also attended the University of Wisconsin where he enrolled using an athletic scholarship. Fletcher also attended the San Diego Bible College to obtain a Master’s Degree in Religious Studies. He has also obtained a Doctorate from Bakke Graduate University in Transformational Leadership.
- Terrell Fletcher played for the San Diego Chargers between 1995 and 2002. His career spanned eight seasons, all spent with the Chargers. He retired in 2002 after sustaining an injury that limited him to just 10 games all season. Fletcher was released along with a few other players that season.
- Currently, Fletcher is worth over $6 million. We can trace his fortune to his NFL playing days as well as being a clergy. He has also made income from selling his book.
Jodie’s Half-brother: Trey Smith
Jodie’s mother was married to actor and rapper, Will Smith. Together, the couple had a son by name, Trey Smith. Trey was born six months after his parents tied the knot in 1992. He is an actor in his mid-twenties.