Do you like to throw parties for your friends? Are you the kind that feels at her/his best when you’re socializing and playing the “host”? well, if you have answered in a YES for the questions I’ve asked, then you for sure know that a good conversation and the finest wine is not all that makes you a rave among people!….so what is that one thing that helps you win and adorn that “crown” for the BEST HOST!?
Yes! It’s the delicious, mouth watering, sumptuous food that you lay out for all your guests! Be it snacks, be it appetizers, be it the main dish or be it the dessert….each one….mind you-each one is equally important….
Try out my version of chicken cooked in white curry. It is a very basic and smooth flavored dish….something that everybody will surely love to take a second or even a third helping of! The chicken just melts in your mouth….like cream! Go ahead and be the best you can be!
- • You will need about half (1/2) a kg of Chicken.
- (I prefer to use chicken breast for this recipe)
- • Some milk, say about 250 ml
- • Garlic (a fine paste is better)- around 50 gm’s
- • Ginger paste- around 50 gm’s
- • About six to seven (6 – 7) fresh Green Chilies (split them using a knife)
- • Five (5) tablespoons of Corn flour
- • One (1) teaspoon of ground Pepper (kali mirch)
- • Two (2) tablespoons of Cooking Oil
- • One (1) tablespoon of Salt or to taste
• The first thing you need to do is wash and clean your chicken pieces.
• Take some milk in a pan and add salt to it.
• Place the chicken into the pan in which the milk is boiling.
• Heat the chicken pieces in the milk plus salt until the pieces of chicken seem to turn tender.
• Now take another pan and drop in a few tablespoons of oil into it.
• Heat up the oil in the pan and add the ginger-garlic into it. Slightly fry the garlic & ginger paste along with the slit green chilies.
• Next, add the chicken pieces in addition to the mixture of milk into the pan.
• Take corn flour and mix it with some cold milk. Now add this to the pot and keep stirring the ingredients in the pot constantly.
• After a while you will notice that the gravy will begin to thicken.
• Once the gravy thickens, you should add the kali mirch (pepper) powder, and stir the pot for a while.
Serve hot! The white curry chicken takes best with rumali rotis. You could also taste delicious with almost any Indian bread and even rice.
Image Credit : http://www.sailusfood.com/2006/11/04/pepper-chicken-curry/
Do you love seafood ? Get wholesale seafood in USA ..