Everyone has feelings of anxiety at one time or another. You may get butterflies in your stomach if you have to speak in public, or you may worry before taking a tough exam. Anxiety is a very normal emotion but if it begins to overwhelm you or prevent you from living a normal life you may be suffering from an anxiety disorder. Fortunately, there are treatments you can take to help calm your anxiety, such as NOW Foods True Calm Amino Relaxer.
Now Foods True Calm Amino Relaxer is a safe and natural supplement formulated to help relax over-stimulated nerve cells that can cause an anxiety attack, also called a panic attack. It contains vitamins, amino acids, and herbs that support relaxation and a balanced mood.
Generalized anxiety disorder is a type of anxiety disorder where you feel that something bad is going to happen. People who suffer from this disorder are anxious and worry all the time, sometimes without even knowing why. About 4 million adult Americans suffer from generalized anxiety disorder every year. Genetics, brain chemistry and environmental stress can contribute to anxiety disorder.
In cases where there are abnormal levels of certain neurotransmitters in the brain, an amino acid supplement like Now Food True Calm Amino Relaxer can be very helpful. One of the important ingredients in this supplement is GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid), an amino acid that acts as a neurotransmitter in the central nervous system. GABA has a calming effect and acts as a natural tranquilizer.
Nutrition Info: True Calm Amino Relaxer by Now Foods
Each container of True Calm Amino Relaxer container contains 90 capsules, equivalent to 90 servings. The supplement contains the following nutrients:
- Niacin (as Niacinamide). Niacinamide is the amide form of niacin (Vitamin B-3). It is used to prevent Vitamin B3 deficiency diseases such as pellagra. Niacin or niacinamide is helpful in the treatment of edema, schizophrenia, depression, motion sickness, and age-related loss of thinking skills.
- Vitamin B6. This vitamin plays an important role in the biosynthesis of four important neurotransmitters, namely gamma-aminobutyric acid, serotonin, epinephrine, and norepinephrine.
- Magnesium. Magnesium works with calcium in maintaining normal nerve signal transmission. Magnesium deficiency can lead to muscle cramps and pains, irritability, and nausea.
- GABA (Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid). GABA in True Calm Amino Relaxer has a calming or quieting effect on the nerves. It helps to control anxiety disorders and panic attacks.
- Glycine. Now Foods True Calm Amino Relaxer contains glycine, an amino acid that is essential in maintaining a healthy central nervous system and digestive system. Glycine also helps inhibit neurotransmitters that can cause hyperactivity, seizures, and manic depression.
- Taurine. True Calm Amino Relaxer contains taurine, an amino acid that aids in cardiovascular function, skeletal muscle function, and development and function of the central nervous system.
- Inositol. Inositol contributes to the function of muscles and nerves and may be involved in depression. It works with serotonin, a neurotransmitter that plays a role in depression. Inositol in True Calm Amino Relaxer aids in the treatment of depression, which is often linked to anxiety disorder.
- Valerian. Valerian is a medicinal herb that is effective in the treatment of sleep disorders, including insomnia. During the 16th century, it was used to treat nervousness, headaches, and heart palpitations.
This supplement does not contain sugar, corn, yeast, gluten, wheat, milk, or preservatives. The recommended dosage is one capsule 1 to 3 times a day.
Best Uses of Now Foods True Calm Amino Relaxer
Individuals who suffer from mild anxiety disorder, panic attacks or anxiety attacks can benefit from the True Calm Amino Relaxer supplement. It contains a blend of amino acids, vitamins and herbs proven to have a calming effect on the nerves. It helps you relax and supports a balanced mood.
True Calm Amino Relaxer by Now Foods helps in the treatment of depression, which is often linked to anxiety. Treating the anxiety disorder may also cure depression.
This natural, anti-anxiety pill is also recommended for individual who suffer from insomnia, stress, headaches, cramps, and muscular spasms.
- Contains natural ingredients
- No known side effects
- Does not interact with prescription medications
- Helps you sleep
- Affordable price
- Not suitable for a full-blown panic attack
What Customers Say
Although there are only a few dozen reviews of Now Foods True Calm Amino Relaxer on the Amazon website, the majority of these reviews are positive. Customers give this anti-anxiety pill a 4.3 star rating.
Consumers who tried this supplement say it is very effective for the treatment of mild anxiety attacks, insomnia, irritability, headaches, muscular spasms, etc. The product is very effective yet highly affordable.
The majority of customers reported that they did not experience any negative side effects although one customer had stomach cramps, diarrhea and nervousness after taking the product. However, this was the exception rather than the rule.
For the most part, customers are very satisfied with the product. They say that Now Foods True Calm Amino Relaxer helps them sleep at night, remain calm, and reduce or eliminate their anxiety attacks. They highly recommend it to others.